The third offering of CERM-ESA’s Capacity Building Programme for Lecturers and Supervisors (CABLES) has kicked-off successfully in Accra this morning. A group of 25 participants representing the
– West African-German Centre of Excellence for Governance for Sustainable and Integrative Local Development
– West African-German Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Rural Transformation
– Congolese-German Centre of Excellence for Microfinance
– Ghanaian-German Centre of Excellence for Development Studies and the
– Namibian-German Centre of Excellence for Logistics
are engaging in questions of postgraduate supervision, curriculum development and interpersonal competencies for excellent teaching. The week-long professional development programme is the last in a row of three international and cross-disciplinary CABLES offerings that DAAD has sponsored for those lecturers, researchers and supervisors, who contribute to the success of the Centres of African Excellence.
Participants and facilitators of the CABLES@WA2019 Programme from 14-19 October in Accra
If you are interested in the programme, please click here: CABLES-WA2019_brochure_A5-V01-1.